The 4 Series 40A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board 14.8V 16.8V with Balance for Drill Motor Lipo Cell Module comes with recovery function – AUTO Recovery and Integrated 10 low load resistance MOS tube. It provides a continuous discharge of 40A, 100mA balanced current, for electric drill/sprayer/LED lights/low power inverter.
The Scope of Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery where Charging voltage can be range between 16.8V to 18.1V The board operates smoothly with Continuous charge current of (upper limit): 20A.
The balanced version is suitable for starting current below 80A, power 135W below the drill (with balance). The Board which can be easily installed in a compact size or on battery bundle itself.
1. The Successful start of the drill requires a three 15C-20C power battery, or six 10C-15C power battery.
2. Strictly according to map wiring 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V, 16.8V, do not deliberately short circuit.
3. When the load of the brush motor is used, try to connect a non-polar capacitor to the motor’s positive and negative terminals to prevent the reverse spike from the motor. Break the MOS tube.
4. 4 groups of batteries in series, please ensure that the voltage of each group of batteries, if not the same, please fill each battery separately and then use it in series. The Discharge test, the voltage drop faster battery that group is a poor battery.
1. 4 string 16.8V 40A lithium battery protection board.
2. Scope: Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650,26650, a polymer lithium battery).
3. Charging voltage: 16.8V – 18.1V.
4. Continuous discharge current (upper limit): 40A.
5. Continuous charge current (upper limit): 20A.
6. Equalization version: suitable for starting current below 80A, power 135W below the drill.
1 x 4 Series 40A 18650 BMS.