This baseboard is the Breakout Board for our NodeMcu ESP8266 V3 Lua CH340 Wifi Dev. Board. Nodemcu Baseboard NodeMcu Lua WIFI Development Board ESP8266 Serial Port Baseboard is an open-source networking platform.It uses Lua scripting
language programming. Allows developers to deal with the underlying hardware in a manner similar to For Uno. So that software developers can easily operate hardware devices.
About this item
- 1. The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 Nodemcu.
- 1. Small and Handy module.
- 1. Lead-out all the IO ports of the ESP-12E development board
- 1. Convenient to connect with peripheral modules
- DC Jack input voltage:- 6V to 24V
- Spacing between Mounting Headers:- 25.5mm
- Length (mm):- 64
- Width (mm):- 60
- Height (mm):- 14
- Weight (gm):- 20
3 x Nodemcu Baseboard NodeMcu Lua WIFI Development Board ESP8266 Serial Port Baseboard