The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for Ties DRV8825 micro stepping bipolar stepper motor driver.
The DRV8825 features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and over temperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step).
It operates from 8.2 â€“ 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
Here are some of the drivers key features: Simple step and direction control interface Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motors rated voltage to achieve higher step rates Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay) 45 V maximum supply voltage Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed) Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- The drv8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for tiâ€s drv8825 micro stepping bipolar stepper motor driver
- The drv8825 features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and over temperature protection and six micro step resolutions (down to 1 or 32step)
- It operates from 8.2 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling)
- Supply Voltage: 8.2 – 42 VDC.
- Current Capacity: 2.2A max(24V).
- Continuous current per phase: 1.5 A.
- Minimum Logic voltage: 2.5V.
- Maximum Logic Voltage: 5V.
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32.
2 pcs x DR8825 Stepper Driver Module