Seven LEDs arranged in a rectangular fashion as shown. Each of the seven LEDs is called a segment. There are two types of LED 7-segment display called Common Cathode (CC) and Common Anode (CA). The Common Cathode (CC) – In the common cathode display, all the cathode connections of the LED segments are joined together to logic “0” or ground. The individual segments are illuminated by application of a “HIGH”, or logic “1” signal via a current limiting resistor to forward bias the individual Anode terminals (a-g). 0.56 inch (14.20mm) digit height. Low current operation. Excellent color and font characteristics.
- Read Frequency: 125 Khz
- Bread board friendly; LED Colour: Red
- 4x 0.56-inch 7-segment LEDs.
- Colors: white, blue, red, yellow and green. Gray or black color background. Common cathode. Rohs compliant part. Contains five 0.56-inch 7-segment led displays with bright color. Great for diy and experiments.
- Design flexibility
- overflow character
- Categorized for luminous intensity
- High light output
- High peak current
- Excellent for long digit string multiplexing
- Sunlight viewable