12x12x7.3 mm Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects.
These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes.
The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tactile switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from.
Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
They come in a pack of 10, as they’re pretty handy so you’ll want to keep them around.
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Square
- High operating force (3.0N or 3.6N) suited to automotive equipment requirements
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Middle stroke (1.05mm)
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity.
- Operating Voltage: 12 V DC
- Operating Current: 50mA
- On/Off Function: Push to ON
- Switch Type: Momentary
- Mounting Type: Through-hole
- Contact Material: Aluminium alloy
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C
- Operation Force: About 3-5N
- Operation Stroke: 1.05mm
- Body Material: Plastic
- Mech. & Electrical Life: 300,000 Cycles
- Protection Grade: IP65
- Length (mm): 12
- Width (mm): 12
- Height (mm): 7.3
- Weight (gm): 1 (approx) (each)
- Shipment Weight: 0.01 kg
- Shipment Dimensions: 5 × 5 × 1 cm
10x 12x12x7.3mm Tactile Push Button Switch