The I2C is a type of serial bus, which uses two bidirectional lines, called SDA (Serial Data Line) and SCL (Serial Clock Line).
Both must be connected via pulled-up resistors. The usage voltages are standard as 5V and 3.3V.
If you already have the I2C adapter soldered onto the board, the wiring is quite easy. You should usually have only four pins to hook up. VCC and GND of course.
The LCD display works with 5 Volts. So we go for the 5V Pin.
- Display mode: STN /GREEN, NEGATIVE, TRANSMISSIVE
- Color: Display dot: BLACK
- Background: GREEN
- Display Format: 16 (characters) ×2 (line)
- IC: ST7066, ST7065
- Interface Input Data: 8 Bits
- Driving Method: 1/16 Duty, 1/5 Bias
- Viewing Direction: 6 O’clock
- Backlight: LED (WHITE)
Product Includes:-1x 1602 With I2C LCD Display Module 16x2 (Green)