Rocker Switch with Light is the simplest and easiest power control switch for your project.
It comes with tabs on the top and bottom which secure it onto an enclosure without the need for any screws.
On and Off positions are marked which helps users identify the current switch position during usage
SPST simply means single-pole, single throw.
The product controls one circuit with one On position.
SPDT means that it is a single pole double throw which means it has two ON positions. This can be a variety of circuitry, however.
It can be an On-On switch or On-Off-On
A rocker switch KCD4 is a small high capacity power switch suitable for home appliances and office equipment.
Compared with other switches, it is more powerful.
But there are also different types of KCD4 rocker switches
- Rocker switches are used in a variety of applications, including HVAC equipment
- Home appliances, security products
- Vacuum cleaners and floor care equipment
- Dehumidifiers, medical systems
- Durable and long lifetime.
- Inbuild Light
- Heavy duty Switch
- Long life, up to 50,000 times
- Function: SPST ON-OFF
- Marking: “I O”
- Approvals: CE CQC
- Material: PA66
- Contact Resistance: 35mΩ max
- Insulation Resistance: 500VDC 100mΩ min
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VAC, 1 minute
- Operation Temperature: -25°C~+85°C
- Electrical Life: 10000 Cycles
- Max. Current: 6A
- Max. Voltage: 250V
Packages include:-1x 250V ON-OFF,2 PIN Rocker Switch