3*6*2.5 mm SMD Tactile Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. This switch uses surface mount technology. Hence, it can be used where space is limited. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tact switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from. Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
They come in a pack of 20, as they’re pretty handy so you’ll want to keep them around.
Please note: In case of any Customization, before ordering contact sales team on email@example.com
- Switch Type: - Momentary
- Contact Type: - Solder Type
- Mounting Type: - SMD/SMT
- Voltage(V): - 12
- Operating Current (A): - 0.05
- Contact Resistance:- 100mΩ (Max.)
- Insulation Resistance (MΩ): - 100
- Operation Force: - 1.56 +/- 0.5 N
- Operation Stroke: - 0.25+0.2/-0.1mm
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): - -25 to 70
- Storage condition (℃): - -30 to 80
- Length (mm): - 6.4
- Width (mm): - 3
- Height (mm): - 2.5
- Shipment Weight: - 0.01 kg
- Shipment Dimensions: - 8 × 4 × 1 cm
1 x 3*6*2.5mm SMD Tactile Switch-20Pcs.