30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller can drive motors that consume current up to 30A.
It works on 2-3S LiPo batteries. This electronic speed controller offers a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 3A to the receiver so we don’t need an extra receiver battery.
Firmware is ESC (Electronic speed controller) specific firmware.
This firmware has been found to have a faster response time than standard ESC firmware, as well as ease of use and compatibility, all of which improve multirotor performance.
This version of the ESC also includes backward-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line, this means that if you accidentally attach a battery backward it won’t destroy your motor controller and other BEC won’t affect the ESC.
- 450 F650 X525 quadcopters.
- Various other Airplanes, High-speed RC Cars, etc.
- Highest efficiency 100% N-FET design
- Highest accuracy with Crystal Oscillator (Temperature won’t affect the PWM operating range like other cheap ESC’s)
- No low voltage cutoff, because any cutoff in a multirotor = crash
- No over temp cut-off, because of any cutoff in a multirotor = crash
- Super high refresh rate, no buffering of the input signal, resulting in more than 490Hz response rate
- 16KHz motor frequency, giving the fastest response of the motor, and quietest operation as well (no 8KHz squeal)
- Super a simple, foolproof operation! Nothing to program other than the throttle range
- Model: 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC
- Voltage range: 4 V-16.8V
- Constant Current (A): 30
- Burst Current (A): 35
- BEC: Yes (5V/3A)
- Suitable Lipo Batteries: Li-ion/Li-poly:2-4S or Ni-MH/Ni-Cd:5-12S
- Color: Black
- Length (mm): 32
- Width (mm): 24
- Height (mm): 7
Weight (gm): 25
1x 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Multicopter Helicopter Airplane.