This 5010 360KV High Torque Brushless Motor for Drone comes with self-cooling technology, so they will be able to withstand high temperatures up to 140° C (356 F).
The motor can produce thrust up to 1500 gm on a 4s Lipo battery.
This brushless motor for the Drone is evaluated by the high torque offered by them.
The motor gives an awesome flight experience on behalf of the NdFeB magnets and properly lubricated high-quality ball bearings.
They can be paired with 14″ to 16″ Propellers and powered by 2S-6S Li-PO Batteries through 20A-40A ESC.
They are equipped with high-temperature wires in the windings of the motor to minimize the burning of the motor.
Also, they have high-temperature adhesives that are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting and getting pinched or shorting out.
- Equipped with four fan-style cooling holes that pump air through the motor while it runs
- Rear threaded mounting holes with both 16 mm and 19mm hole spacing fits a variety of applications
- NdFeB magnets with a high-temperature rating for trouble-free operation
- 140° C high temperature rated wire is used for winding the motors
- Plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorting out
- Lubricated ball bearings are used to support the motor
- High-temperature adhesives are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, getting pinched, or shorting out
- Model: 5010
- Motor KV (RPM/V): 360
- Required ESC (A): 20 ~ 40
- Compatible LiPO Batteries: 2S ~ 6S
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 4
- Compatible Propellers Size (inch): 14 ~ 16
- Length (mm): 50
- Width (mm): 50
- Height (mm): 10
- Weight (gm): 112
1x 5010 360KV High Torque Brushless Motor for Drone
3x Male Female Golden Connector Pairs with Heat Shrink Tube
1x Propeller Mount with Accessories