This power supply module is based on the AMS1117 3.3V regulator. It is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (4.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 3.3V output at up to 1A (Vin = 4.5V). Standard 0.1″ header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals. These header pins have also been conveniently placed so that the module can be inserted face down into standard Note: Do not exceed absolute maximum input voltage (12.5V) or output current. Exceeding maximum specifications can result in permanent damage to this module or any connected devices.
- Input: DC 4.5V – 12V (input voltage must be more than output voltage (more than 1V))
- Output: 3.3V, 800mA (load current cannot exceed 800ma)
- Onboard AMS1117 chip.
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED.
- Small Compact Size, 4Pin Type, Breadboard Friendly
1. Onboard AMS1117 chip. 2. Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED. 3. Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental. 4. Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed on the whole expansion board for experiments. 5. Small Compact Size, 4Pin Type, Breadboard Friendly. 6. 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection 7. Dual-panel design, the layout is nice
5 x AMS1117 3.3V power supply module (Unsoldered).