6x6x5mm Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects.
These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes.
The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tact switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from.
Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
They come in a pack of 20, as they’re pretty handy so you’ll want to keep them around.
- Through-hole design.
- High operating force (1.5N or 2.5N) suited to automotive equipment requirements
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Middle stroke (1.05mm)
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- This light touch switch is waterproof, prevent oil, anti-pollution, anti-static interference.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity.
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 12
- Max. Operating Current (mA): 50mA
- On/Off Function: Push to ON
- Switch Type: Momentary
- Contact Type: Through-hole
- Contact Material: Brass
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance (MΩ): 100
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): -20 to 70
- Operation Force: 1.56 +/- 0.5 N
- Operation Stroke: 0.25+0.2/-0.1mm
- Body Material: Plastic
- Mech. & Electrical Lifecycle: ≈ 50000
- Protection Standard: IP65
- Length (mm): 12
- Width (mm): 12
- Height (mm): 7
- Weight (gm): 1 (approx) (each)
- Shipment Weight: 0.02 kg
- Shipment Dimensions: 8 × 6 × 5 cm
Package Includes:-20x 6x6x5mm Tactile Push Button Switch.