7Pin 0.96 Inch IIC/SPI Serial 128x64 White OLED Display Module
VCC: Power (2.8V-5.5V)
CS: Chip Selection
Needn't backlight, the display unit can self-luminous
High resolution: 128 * 64
Viewing angle: > 160 °
Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
Working Temperature: -40? ~ 70 ?
Module Size: 27.3 x 27.8 x 3.7mm
IIC/SPI Interface, need 4 IO only.
Driver IC: SSD1306
What is OLED?
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
The use of OLED technology has the following advantages:
1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD (See comparison of Picture 1 and Picture 2 below)
2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
3. High luminosity
4. Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm)
5. Low operating voltage and power consumption
6. Wide range of operating temperatures (-40? to 85?)
Note: If you decide to buy OLED display, you must confirm that you can make it work by yourself, we'll haven't any technology support except all the datasheet. Thanks for your understanding and support.
1 x White 0.96inch I2C IIC SPI Serial