These momentary switch are ordinarily used in Controller panels, push-button telephones, kitchen appliances, magnetic locks, and several other mechanical and electronic devices used across homes or industries.
Push buttons can be explained as simple power controlling switches of a machine or appliance.
These are generally metal or thermoplastic switches that are intended to grant easy access to the user.
The idea of electric circuits is that the electricity should be able to flow uninterrupted through multiple wires and components.
However, circuits that are always complete aren’t as useful as the ones that work only when required.
The Push-button switch is widely used as an operational unit in various electrical circuits, electrical devices, and machines in the home and industry.
The switch can operate circuits, turning on and offloads such as contractors, engines, relays, and so on.
It is a push ON release OFF type switch.
- Image may vary from actual product in terms of design, color and brand printed
- Easy to use
- Best for your DIY projects
- Self-locking/Latching Self-reset
- Good electrical conductivity
- This is Momentary type push-button switch
- Function: Momentary
- Model No.: PBS-11B
- Operating Voltage(V): 250V 1.5A, 125V 3A
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Terminals: 2 pin
- Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Dimensional Accuracy (mm): 12mm
- Shipment Weight: 0.003 kg
Shipment Dimensions: 5 × 5 × 2 cm
1x Black PBS-11B 12MM 2PIN Momentary Self- Reset Round Plastic Push Button Switch