This DC 12V KK-P40/25 35KG Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet consists of an iron core and a coil to attract magnetic substances, using the magnetic action induced by electric current, only while the current is applied. This compact functional device offers high power with high reliability. The structure and design to release the residual magnetism left after de-energization is also one of its unique features.
1. Our DC-powered electromagnet generates a magnetic field of high-power with high efficiency. This highly efficient electromagnet generates a magnetic field of a strong pull (high attractive force) with low energy consumption. You can adjust to the desired attractive force by changing the power applied and the magnetic gap between the electromagnet and the substance.
2. Minimized in residual magnetic. When an electromagnet is energized, the problem is how to release the magnetic force which remains on the device after the power is turned off. Our electromagnet is designed with measures to release and minimize this residual magnetic force.
3. Lightweight, compact design for space-saving. Compact mechanism with high reliability.
4. Long life High mechanical strength and excellent durability.
5. Widely applied in automation: assembly line, sorting machine, mechanical arm, experimental facility, etc
Model: 12V KK-P40/25
Holding/ Suction Force (KG): 35
Operating Voltage (VDC): 12
Max. Operating Current (mA): 0.34
Power Consumption (Watt): 4
Operating Temperature Range (°C): -20 to 120
Cable Length (cm): 28
Bolt Size: M5
Body Material: Mild Steel
Dimensions in mm (LxWxH): 40 x 25 (Dia x Length)
Weight (gm): 193
Shipment Weight: 0.22 kg
Shipment Dimensions: 10 × 6 × 5 cm
1 x DC 12V KK-P40/25 35KG Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet