Dual Micro USB 3.7v to 5V 2A Mobile power bank charging module DIY 18650 Lithium Battery with LED. This is the mobile power module Accessories, 18650 Circuit board shell. Meet the individual needs of your DIY, but you must understand basic electronic assembly.
To know more about Arduino Powerbank click here!
For more Lipo charger visit here!
We need to note the following points when installing products:
- Batteries to parallel, the voltage in 3.2-4.2V can work between, 18650 flat and polymer battery can be.
We can connect the battery to the motherboard B + negative-, installed against the necessary burning motherboard.
- New and old batteries, model brand inconsistent batteries cannot be mixed.
- 4-level LED lamp display power, not working state intelligent automatic shutdown;
- The built-in lithium battery protection IC, over-current, overpressure, under-voltage protection;
- Dual USB output ports.
- Input requirements: 5V constant voltage power supply can do charge input power, the most matching charger for 5V 1A above
- Requirements for rechargeable batteries:
- Compatible Batteries: 18650 batteries, cell phone batteries, flat-panel batteries, MP3 batteries, etc. 3.7v-4.2V polymer Lithium battery.
Input port- Micro USB
Output port- USB
Input Voltage (V)- 3.7 ~ 5
Output parameters- 5V1A / 5V2A
Length (mm)- 68
Width (mm)- 34.5
Height (mm)- 8.5
Weight (gm)- 12
Shipment Weight- 0.016 kg
Shipment Dimensions- 10 × 6 × 5 cm
1 x Dual Micro USB 3.7v to 5v 2A Power Bank Charging Module.