DYS 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Simonk Firmware for Multicopter
- Drive tube and high-power Mos, and Mos tube plus a separate heat sink, Extreme low output resistance of the PCB(printed circuit board),super current endurance.
- The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhance the power stability, and has the protective effect on the battery.
- Safety electrical function: when the power is turned on, regardless of the throttle stick in any position does not start the motor immediately, to avoid personal injury.
- Separately voltage regulator IC for microprocessor. providing good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- Using Simon K’s a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.
- Running current: 30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
- Input Voltage: DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
- BEC: 5V 2amp.
- Model: 30A ESC
Categories: Speed controller
Size: 46mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 11mm (H).
- Weight: 23g
- With SimonK updated firmware for multicopter
1x DYS 30A brushless ESC