This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 250x122 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 212×104 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports the red, black, and white three-colour display.
There is no backlight so it can keep displaying last content for a long time even when the power is down.
As these displays have no backlight panels and it doesn’t need a continuous power supply to display the (static data with periodic intervals) data on the screen, it has a great advantage of ultra-low power consumption. Also, it has a wide viewing angle, great viewing effect under sunlight,
Basically power to the display is only required for refreshing. For connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
SPI interface can be used.This product is an E-paper device adopting the image display technology of Microencapsulated Electrophoretic Display, MED.
The initial approach is to make tiny spheres, during which the charged color pigments are suspending within the transparent oil and would move counting on the electronic charge.
The E-paper screen display patterns by reflecting the ambient light, so it's no background light requirement. (Note that the e-Paper cannot support updating directly under sunlight).
Different from the normal SPI protocol, the info line from the slave to the master is hidden since the device only has display requirement.
It has No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down and it supports
Three colour display. It has Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing.
Due to the benefits like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, great effect under sunlight, it's a perfect choice for applications like shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
It Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
It has an operating voltage of 3.3V/5V.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Digital school books
- Cell phones
- Status display
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Dot pitch: 0.194× 0.194
- Resolution: 250 × 122
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
1x 2.13 inch e-Paper HAT
1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)1x PH.0 20 cm 8 pin