This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.5inch, 640x384 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports yellow, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
7.5Inch E-Paper Display Hat (C) is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.5inch, 640 *384 resolution, with embedded controller, and is communicabe via SPI interface.
It supports red, black, and white three-colour display.
Due to the benefits like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it's a perfect choice for applications like shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
It has a full refresh time of 16seconds.
Incorporated with Refresh power: 38mW(type.) and Standby power: 170°. This device is incorporated with manual resources and development resources.
It supports Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs and has a dot pitch of 0.255 x 0.255.
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended within the clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when an electrical field is applied, making the microcapsule appear by reflecting ambient light, even as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader thanks to its paper-like effect.
- Education: Digital school books
- Cell phones
- Status display
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.255 × 0.255
- Resolution: 640 × 384
- Display color: yellow, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 16s
- Refresh power: 38mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
1x 7.5 inch e-Paper
1x E-paper Driver HAT
1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
1x PH2.0 20 cm 8 pin