ESP-13 is Wi-Fi serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC. The SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack. It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the Wi-Fi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V;
- Design enhancements: With a new 4-layer design, compared to the previous 2-layer board, stability, anti-interference ability and quality is better;
- IO Port Package: SMD available, and the pin pitch is 1.5mm;
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available ;
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station;
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n;
- Wi-Fi @ 2.4GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode;
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT command;
Application: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control.