This Momentary Metal Pushbutton Switch is a perfect choice if you are in need of a heavy-duty push-button!
These metal push buttons are a very tough, small, panel-mount switch with an illuminated Green LED ring.
It is an SPDT with 12mm threading and 1mm pitch.
It gives premium look to your dashboard or control panel with a Led Light ring around the push area of the switch.
These switches are available in various LED light Colors, you can choose for your application purpose
- Momentary means it turns off as soon as your pressure is released
- Non-momentary switches maintain the positions even if we release the pressure.
- Stainless steel material for long-term use
- High-end appearance and good to touch
- Inbuilt Colorful Ring illumination LED
- Available in Various LED Color
- Independent LED terminals
- Bright daylight LEDs
- Single pole push to make and Push to break Function
- Front and rear panel seal to IP67
- Integral supply resistors
- TVS protection
- Good electrical conductivity
- Non-Momentary type push-button switch
- Rubber ring and hexagon nut to fix, Waterproof and Dustproof
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 220V
- Max. Operating Current (mA): 2000
- Light Color: Green
- On/Off Function: Push to ON and Push to OFF
- Switch Type: Momentary
- Mounting Hole Diameter (mm): 12
- Contact Type: Solder Type
- Contact Material: Silver Alloy
- Contact Resistance: ≤50 MΩ
- Insulation Resistance (MΩ): ≥1000
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): -20 to 55
- Operation Force: About 3-5N
- Body Material: Stainless Steel and Plastic
- Mech. & Electrical Lifecycle: ≈ 100,000
- Protection Standard: IP67
Package Includes:-1x 12mm 220V Ring Light Metal Switch-Green Light