This is a new generation NEO-M8N High Precision GPS Module with Built-in Compass for PIXHAWK and APM FC
Capable of accuracy between 0.6 and 0.9 meters it is a significant improvement over previous models.
Sattelite searching and acquisition is very fast, generally taking around ten seconds to locate and acquire up to 6 satellites.
The NEO-M8N provides the best performance and easiest RF integration of all the NEO-M8 configurations.
The NEO form factor allows easy migration from previous NEO generations.
Sophisticated RF-architecture and interference suppression ensure maximum performance even in GNSS-hostile environments.
NEO-M8 combines a high level of robustness and integration capability with flexible connectivity options.
NEO-M8N GPS Module for APM APM2.52 APM Flight Controller with Case and GPS Antenna Mount to protect the GPS preventing electromagnetic interference.
Support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol, and mode or more.
- RTC crystal Built-In
- Noise figure On-chip LNA (NEO-M8M).
- Lowest noise figure (NEO-M8N/Q)
- Onboard SAW bandpass filter (NEO-M8N/Q)
- Memory ROM (NEO-M8M/Q) or Flash (NEO-M8N)
- Supported antennas Active and passive
- Odometer Travelled distance
- Model: NEO-M8N
- Receiver Type: 72-channel Ublox M8 engine.
- Main Chip: NEO-M8N
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC): 0.5 ~ 3.6
- Acceleration (g): <4
- Navigation Update Rate: up to 18 HZ.
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): -45 to 105
- Tracking Sensitivity (dBm): -161 dBm
- Co-Ordinate System: WGS-84
- Capture Time: 0.1s Average
- Avg Cold Start Time (s): 30
- Warm Start Time (s): 1
- Boot Time: 1S
- Maximum Altitude (m): 18000
- Dimensions (mm): 54 x 22
- Weight (gm): 23
- Cable Length (cm): 20
1x NEO M8N GPS for Pixhawk and APM flight controller
1x Extra 5-pin Connector for APM FC