This is Robotics Switch Box Enclosure With DPDT Switches.
The switch box is used to accommodate two DPDT Rocker Switches.
It is a perfect makeshift remote for your robot.
This is Remote Control Box for Wired Hobby Robot Control.
To make the anti-clockwise motion of the motor, the polarity of supply must be inverted in a clockwise motion.
For “Polarity Reversal” DPDT switches are generally used.
A Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT) switch is an electromechanical switch that has 2 inputs and 4 outputs and each input has 2 corresponding outputs that it can connect to.
- Remote controlled robot.
- AVR based robotics projects.
- ARM based robotics projects.
- PIC based robotics projects.
- Arduino based robotics projects.
- Raspberry-pi based robotics projects.
- Android based robotic projects.
- Good Processability.
- Good Impact Resistance.
- Good Stiffness.
- Switched will directly snap fit into slots.
- Switches are ROCKER TYPE (They will retain central Position once force is removed from them)
- Flush mounting DPDT rocker switch
- For Linear Actuators and other DC Motors
- 3 position switch
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Switch Type: DPDT
- Length (mm): 74
- Width (mm): 38
- Height (mm): 50
- Shipment Weight: 0.04 kg
- Shipment Dimensions: 11 × 7 × 4 cm
2 x Switch Box
4 x DPDT Rocker Switch