This module is built with SIMCOM Make SIM800C Quad-band GSM/GPRS engine, works on frequencies 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 1900 MHz. It is very compact in size and easy to use as plug in GSM Modem. The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command. Initially Modem is in Auto baud mode. The modem needs only three wires (Tx, Rx,Gnd) except Power supply to interface with microcontroller/Host. This is an advanced version of the module with which you get all the interfaces included in it.
- High Quality Product (Industrial grade).
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz.
- Configurable baud rate.
- SMA connector with GSM L Type Antenna.
- Built in SIM Card holder on Top Side. ? Built in Network, Status LED’s.
- Inbuilt Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer over GPRS.
- Normal operation temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C.
- Input Voltage: 9V-12V DC.
- On-Board Buzzer for Ring Indication.
- RS232 and TTL communication options.
- On Board provision for Speaker and Mic.