The STM32F405xx and STM32F407xx family is based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 168 MHz. The Cortex-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32F405xx and STM32F407xx family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte, up to 192 Kbytes of SRAM), up to 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses, and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
Add to Wishlist
- 100% Brand new and high-quality STM32 Board
- Model: STM32F407VET6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M4 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD.
Please note: In case of any Customization, before ordering contact sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Model:- STM32F407VET6
- Core:- ARM 32 Cortex M4 CPU
- Debug Mode:- SWD
- Number of I/O:- 140
- Memory:- 192+4 Kbytes SRAM
- 1Mbyte Flash
- D/A Converters:- 2 x 12-bit
- Timer:- 17
- Length (mm):- 73
- Width (mm):- 85
- Height (mm):- 15
- Weight (gm):- 66
- Shipment Weight:- 0.07 kg
- Shipment Dimensions:- 10 × 15 × 2 cm
- Core: Ar 32-bit Cortex-M4 CPU with FPU
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Low-power operation
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converters
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- General-purpose DMA
- Up to 17 timers
- Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- 1 x STM32F407VET6 Arm Cortex-M4 core with DSP and FPU
- 10 x Female-Female Jumper Cable
- 1 x USB Cable