This quadcopter frame with the wheelbase of 500mm is specially intended to provide lots of mounting space.
It is well known for aerial video shooting and photography as it has special Gimbal housing provision at front.
The TBS quadcopter frames outperform similar quads in terms of FPV range and video link quality.
These large sized quadcopter frames equip larger motors and batteries, so increasing the power capabilities of your multirotor.
This advantage results in a longer flight time, hence they are perfect for your aerial videography.
They have the arms of ultra-durable Polyamide Nylon which are the stronger molded arms having a very good thickness so no more arm breakage at the motor mounts on a hard landing.
It comes with PDB(Power Distribution Board) to power up the Quadcopter.
And, is also designed to fit standard flight controllers/PDB, FPV cameras and also FPV transmitters and antenna.
The TBS 500 Quadcopter Frame equips anodized alloy spacers.
The frame comes with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so attaching the arms to the main frame is done within few minutes.
This feature of TBS Quadcopter Frames makes them so easy to assemble and disassemble.
- This is not an original TBS product, but a high-quality clone of one.
- Made by advanced engineering material, super strong & smooth
- The arm equips support ridges for better and faster forward flight.
- The large mounting tab for camera mounting.
- Model: TBS 500
- Material: Carbon Fiber + Polyamide Nylon
- Wheelbase (mm): 500
- Weight (gm): 400
- Arm Size (L x W) mm: 220 x 40
- Motor Mounting Hole Dia. (mm): 3
2x 500 Mainframe plate
1x Power distribution board
6x Spacers with anodized screws
Set of Screws