The Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip.
We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340 chip.
Main changes from the older version:
1. Two rows of the holes for the pins (Male and Female). So it can be connected with normal Female Jumpers.
2. Additional 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
3. Changes to the DIP package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
4. CH340G replace ATmega16U2
How to use:
1. Download the IDE Arduino
Link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (Copy to open)
2. Download the USB chip driver
Link: http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser.zip (Copy to open)
3. Plug in UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
4. Select the UNO from the die
5. Select the COM port
6. The best choice first, Arduino comes with routine procedures, burn into it.
Arduino Uno R3
ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
|Input Voltage (limit)||
|Analog I/O Pins||
|Digital I/O Pins||
14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
|PWM Digital I/O Pins||
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||
|DC Current per I/O Pin||
2 KB (ATmega328)
1 KB (ATmega328)
32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
|Power Supply Option||
DC Jack or USB
|On Board LEDs||
On/Off, L (PIN 13), TX, RX
|Operating Temperature (°C)||
-40 to +90
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||
75 x 54 x 12
Package Includes :
1 x Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board Compatible with Arduino
1 x set of male Jumper Header.