This is a high-quality USB to RS485 Converter. It converts RS485 signals to USB.
Can be used for long-range communication between devices over RS485 interface.
It can also be used to read and write MODBUS data. Useful for reading equipment with MODBUS output, and also to write to registers and coils.
Can also be used for testing and debugging over MODBUS.
This product is designed in accordance with industrial standards.
It has ESD and Noise Immunity and is great for industrial environments.
The error-free data transmission rate is up to 115200bit.
With TVS transient suppression protection to prevent internal chip damage caused by level incompatibility, with receiving and transmitting lights; anti-high pulse voltage protection.
Pin 1: A--485 Signal Terminal A
Pin 2: B--485 Signal Terminal B
Pin 3: GND--485 signal ground (optional)
Pin 4: GND- external power supply ground (can be used to supply power to other equipment or it can be empty)
Pin 5: VCC - external power supply 5V+(can be used to supply power to other equipment or it can be empty)
- Monitoring data reading and writing over RS485 and MODBUS
- Home appliance control
- Reading and write to various industrial automation, instrumentation equipment with RS485 and MODBUS
- Interface with access control system, charging system, attendance system, etc with compatible RS485 and MODBUS interface
Steps for usage:
- Download and install the CH340 driver first
Wire the device:
- Insert the RS485 module into the computer, check the mapped serial port number in the “Device Management Department” of the system
- Then select the corresponding serial port number in your application software and open the serial port to send and receive data
- This converter offers communication protocol - RS485 and MODBUS over USB
- Great for testing & debugging RS485 and MODBUS Signals
- Shows up as a serial port. Data sent to this serial port is converted to RS485 and transmitted to the output pins
- MODBUS data can also be read through desktop software using this serial port
- This converter features an extra GND pin to connect the shield line of your RS485 signal.
- Supports baud rate range: 75-115200bps
- Communication distance can reach 1.2KM, with industrial site anti-interference ability
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dimension (mm): 70 (L) * 27 (W)* 13 (H)
- Weight: 16 g
1x Industrial USB to RS485 Bidirectional Half-duplex Serial Line Converter TVS Transient Protection