DVK512 is an expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi and ComponentsModel B+, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It's ideal for Raspberry Pi and ComponentsModel B+ evaluation and development.
1. Pinheaders for connecting with the RPi
2. UART interface: easily connects to UART Modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
3. 8I/Os interface: easily connects to Modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons, Logic Level Converter, Mix Board, etc.
4. SPI interface: easily connects to SPI Modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, L3G4200D Board, etc.
5. I2C interface: easily connects to I2C Modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Board, PCF8563 RTC Board, LSM303DLHC Board, etc.
6. Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602
7. USB connector: USB TO UART, supported by onboard converter CP2102
8. Power indicator
9. User LEDs
10. User Keys
11. Potentiometer: for LCD1602 contrast adjustment
12. RTC battery holder
13. PCF8563: onboard RTC chip
14. 32.768K crystal: RTC crystal
15. CP2102: onboard USB TO UART chip, for debugging
16. CP2102 jumper
17. RTC jumper
18. User LEDs jumper
19. User Keys jumper