The X6B 2.4G 6CH i-BUS PPM PWM Receiver for AFHDS is a 6 channel two-way receiver designed for multi-rotor aircraft.
It uses the AFHDS 2A(Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) protocol and dual omnidirectional antenna with superior noise reduction techniques.
It's compact, easy to install, and boasts a rich easy to use interface.
The FS-X6B support 6 channel PWM output, standard PPM output, and i-BUS support for up to 18 channels alongside a reliable voltage sensor interface.
This Receiver is Compatible with FS-i10, FS-i8, FS-i6, FS-i6s, FS-i6x, FS-i4, FS-i4x, etc. FS series RC transmitter.
The voltage detection interface can be used to detect the external power supply voltage and can be connected to the 1S-4S power supply, the input range of 0-18V.
Its 2.4G system for AFHDS double omnidirectional antenna prevents signal interference with superior noise reduction techniques.
Caution: Do not connect the receiver with excessive current.
- Model Type: Multi-Rotor
- No more than 20 dBm RF Power
- AFHDS 2A- 4GHz protocol
- Low voltage alarm
- PPM/PWM/i-BUS DSC port
- Power input: 4.0-8.4VOn-line Update
- Compatible Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example, FS-i10 FS-i6, FS-i6S, FS-i6X, FS-i4, FS-i4X.
- Model: X6B 2.4G 6CH
- No. of Channels: 6(PWM), 8(PPM), 18(i-BUS)
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475 GHz
- Rx Sensitivity (dBm): -95
- Band Width: 500KHz
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick resolution: 1024
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 3.3 ~ 5V
- Current Consumption (mA): 30
- Control Distance: 300m
- i-Bus Interface: Yes
- Antenna Length (mm): 93
- Color: Blue
- Net weight (gm): 4
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 36 x 22 x 7.5
1x Flysky X6B 2.4G 6CH i-BUS PPM PWM Receiver with Dual Antenna
3x Signal Cable for Voltage Sensor, PPM, and i-Bus port
1x Signal Cable for PWM Port