The YKD2405M/YKD2408M is a high-performance digital stepper driver based on a new generation of 32-bit DSP technology with a drive voltage of DC20~50V/DC20-80V.
Power from a single power supply.
Various types of two-phase hybrid stepping motors with adapter currents below 4.0A and outer diameters of 42mm, 57mm, and 86mm.
The driver adopts servo-like control principle internally, unique circuit design and superior software algorithm processing.
Even under low subdivision conditions, the motor can run smoothly at low speed with almost no vibration and noise.
Smooth and precise current control technology
The motor heating is greatly reduced the external 16-speed constant torque subdivision is divided into 16 subdivisions
Optocoupler isolated differential signal input, strong anti-interference ability with over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current protection and other error protection functions in the field of low-speed
- 32-bit DSP control, low noise and superior vibrations performance
- 16 constant torque microstep setting, up to 200 microsteps
- Smooth and accurate current control, High-speed output increased by 7%, effectively reduce motor heating
- The highest pulse response frequency is 200KHz
- When the pulse stops over 250ms, the motor current halved
- Differential signal inut, compatible with 5V/24V signals
- New single-double pulse function, single/double pulse function switching through shorting or disconnecting the internal terminals of the drive
- Optically isolated differential signal input, strong anti-interface ability
- Drive current is adjustable below 5.6A
- Voltage input range: DC20˜50V
- With over voltage, under voltage etc. fault protection
- Small size, volume 118x76x33(mm3), weight 0.3Kg
- Suitable for 42/57/86mm(NEMA 17/23/34) 2 phase open-loop stepper motors
- Mainly used in engraving machines, laser equipment, labeling machines, electronic equipment, advertising equipment, packing equipment
- Motor Type: Stepper Motor
- Power Supply: DC
- Voltage: DC20~50V/DC20-80V
- weight 0.3kg
1x 32 bit DSP Digital Stepper driver YKD2405M